BRIAN SCOTT FOUNDER & CEO
Brian has 18 years of experience in the painting business, not only from running The Exterior Painters for 13 years but also with his parents company prior to setting out on his own. He oversees all the company operations from customer relations and contract fulfillment to the daily operations of exterior painting and carpentry division. He also oversees the commercial painting crews. Brian accomplishes all of these with the support of great office staff and multiple crew leaders working for him to make sure painting and carpentry quality is to the highest standards no matter what.
- Going to concerts
- Seeing plays & musicals
- Going on vacation with my family
- Throwing large family parties at our house
- Buying and renovating apartment complexes
- I started my first business at 16 years old (lawncare company)
- I landed my first big contract with the city of Madison Heights at 18 years old (Involved cutting over 150 handicapped and seniors houses)
- My three favorite books are: “It’s Called Work for a Reason” by Larry Winget, “Awaken the Giant Within” by Tony Robbins, and “Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got” by Jay Abraham.
- I bought my first house in Oakland Township on Cranberry Lake at 18 years old.
Out of all of my hobbies and fun facts, my most favorite thing is seeing the transformation of a house after it has been painted by my amazing crews.